Infinite Crisis, DC MOBA

Talk on any game/console that doesn't have its own forum, including browser-based games

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Joose
Turret
Turret

Infinite Crisis, DC MOBA

Post by Joose »

Its another f2p MOBA people! Dont all rush at once.

Its got a couple of neat ideas, but I dont think there is anything much there to tempt people away from DOTA or HOTS unless you are a comics nerd and want to be the Joker. There are a decent array of characters, if that is your thing.

OK, there might be one thing to tempt you:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9fLfptk1ok[/media]

FLYING MOBA DOG
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Re: Infinite Crisis, DC MOBA

Post by Mr. Johnson »

I'm all for MOBA dogs, but didn't superman also have a flying horse? And didn't supergirl and the horse have a relationship? Why isn't that in the game DC?
Anery
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Anery »

I played this some time ago got a beta key at i-series (tickets go on sale Apr 6th folks, so's you know 8) ) granted the game could have changed a lot since then but, well, it was a massive pile of steaming shit which seemed to have been put together just because "mobas were a thing"
fabyak
Home-made Big Daddy
Home-made Big Daddy

Post by fabyak »

An infinite crisis sounds like it could get messy
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

Anery wrote:I played this some time ago got a beta key at i-series (tickets go on sale Apr 6th folks, so's you know 8) ) granted the game could have changed a lot since then but, well, it was a massive pile of steaming shit which seemed to have been put together just because "mobas were a thing"
I played it way back when and thought similar. Its no longer a steaming shitpile, but I wouldn't go any further than saying it is OK. Worth a look if you are a particular fan of DC, or if you still like MOBAs but have gotten bored of the others. Thats about it though.