FatherJack
27%

Total votes: 11

Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

2014 Nominations: 5punker of the Year

Post by Dog Pants »

Welcome to the nominations thread for the 5punker of the Year 2014. 5punk is a unique place, and it has retained its loyal core of members for ten years because of our sense of humour and friendly demeanour. While activity has been gradually but continuously on the decline, with real life taking its toll on us all, the relationships between 5punkers remain strong and inappropriate. The 5punker of the Year epitomises this culture, evangelising what we stand for and providing an example to us all of why we come here. Please post your nominations below, a poll will be taken in the New Year to determine the winner.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: 2014 Nominations: 5punker of the Year

Post by Dog Pants »

My nomination for 5punker of the Year didn't take too much thought, but when Mrs Pants asked me who it was going to be and I explained why I realised just how much he does do here. Hosting the TS server, trying to get people trying different games, hosting a bash every year, running a beardy campaign, and I'm sure all sorts of other stuff I've forgotten. Grimmie, I think I nominated you last year, and I'm going to do it again.
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

I nominate you, pants, for being the best (worst?) internet dad/inappropriate uncle there is.
shot2bits
Zombie
Zombie

Post by shot2bits »

Gonna have to nominate our glorious leader Father Jack for this one, you keep our site ticking over, your always willing to join in and give whatever is being played a go and whenever you pipe up in a discussion its always worth listening to

much props to you sir!
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Polls are up, voting ends on the 11th of Jan.