Hello

Where we come together to shoot 5punk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

[MerC]Asbo
Svenno
Svenno

Hello

Post by [MerC]Asbo »

First of all, I quick hello to all you Spunk'ers!
I finally have registered with your forums. And just to let you know i haven't forgot what i was discussing on Friday night with Buz an dejected. I have spoken to my clan and they all agree in principle, so really just wondering what you guys think about the server sharing idea? Have you had a chance to discuss this yet? Is it a good idea?

Please let me know? I'm all for sharing the cost of a server and having it full. But ultimately we would all have to be onboard

Regards

Andy

aka [MerC] Asbo
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Re: Hello

Post by HereComesPete »

Werds!

We've had a bit of discussion, as in we threw some ideas up.

At this point in time there's a consensus that there's no real need on our part to share/merge the server. We're quite happy to let it sit empty until we decide to use it.

Apologies if this leaves you a bit stuck for future plans, there's no slight intended. It really is a case of it's not you it's us.

Thanks for the offer though.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Hallo! :wave:

As Pete said, the server is paid up and we already have plenty of admins. We can usually get it full when we're on it. However, feel free to use our server at your leisure. You've seen our admin style (do what you like as long as you're not being a dick), so if that suits your play style you should be fine.
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

Hello there!

Everything's been said about your server idea already so I'll just stick to my hello. :wave:
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

I LIKE TEAPOTS
Killavodka
Cheese Lord
Cheese Lord

Post by Killavodka »