Hi

Say hello. It's only polite.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Re: Hi

Post by Wifeyberk »

Love it! A man who can't hold his liquor. I'm so taking that pic n plastering it about for his b'day, please feel free to share any more :)

Personally I'm quite capable of drinking plenty, however, cider's a killer for me and has resulted in banishment from establishments because of stripping. Basically, (ok this probably isn't the wisest admittance), 2 pints of cider and i do tend to do ANYTHING for a dare. Hence the fact I think that this Jockbash thing for me is a no go!
mrbobbins
Robotic Despot
Robotic Despot

Post by mrbobbins »

Oh I don't really have any more

Oops...
this just fell off the internet.
mrmonkfish
Mouse
Mouse

Post by mrmonkfish »

mrbobbins wrote: Just don't feed him Irish spirits.
:lol:

and welcome MrsBerk :wave:
Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by Wifeyberk »

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

I thought his mother was bad showing me his baby photo's! These sooooooooooooooooooo top that! Thanks guys!

Also thank you for the welcomes, I am, however, now considerably concerned that I'm having a child by a man who is still technically a child. This is going to end badly, I can see massive injuries occurring!
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Thanks Guys.

Thuys.
Thompy
Shambler In Drag
Shambler In Drag

Post by Thompy »

Welcome! :wave:
tandino
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by tandino »

I'd say welcome to 5punk, but apparently you're familiar with it!

:dalek: :spidey: :pie: :pirate:
Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by Wifeyberk »

:lol:

Thanks tho. Also, loving the pics of Berk. So thinking of ways to be mean with them now, please forward more damaging ones on to me too. Could land him in a nice predicament at some point I'm sure
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

One thing I've learned about Berk is that he doesn't seem to know the concept of shame. Also a late Hi!
Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by Wifeyberk »

Mr. Johnson wrote:One thing I've learned about Berk is that he doesn't seem to know the concept of shame.

Yeah, bit late on that score... Playing "cock chicken" in front of my mate... I lost, went red and walked away.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Wifeyberk wrote:...I am, however, now considerably concerned that I'm having a child by a man who is still technically a child...
Most of us suffer from being a man child, Berk jut happens to couple it with some impulse control problems and a dose of mental. But that's what makes him so loveable right?!

Also, no physical scarring from Berk, but plenty of horrors from Hehulk's denim snake. :faint:
Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by Wifeyberk »

Yeah the impulse control thing is an issue... we both have it. On that score, we're both very alike. I wanna buy old classic cars, like mustangs, Trans am's, a 1958 plymouth Fury... and Berk fixes them. Also the same with computers. I break them, He fixes them. So that works out well :)

Also, the cooking is to die for. Basically the only reason I love him so much. I hate to say this, but without his chicken tikka it'd be dead in the water already :lol:
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Werd up yo!

:ahoy:

:robo:
TheJockGit
Boba Fett
Boba Fett

Post by TheJockGit »

Just scrolled through and it doesn't look like I have introduced myself.... how rude of me

I am The Jock Git, and i could be Berks Father... he has the same liver condition as me anyway.

Welcome to 5punk, it's a rough ride but can be enjoyable :ahoy:
Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by Wifeyberk »

Hi there, i've heard much about you Jock. Pleased to meet you. Also, i'm used to stomaching rough rides. I am dating Berk don't forget. (i wish i could forget!!)

Also, liver condition... would this be because of the insane amount of alcolols drank on these Jockbashes of yours?
Chickenz
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Chickenz »

Click me click me :lol: http://www.clintweb.co.uk/random/pirate/

Loes, taken me me a while to say it as I'm being a dirty lurker atm.

:wave:
Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by Wifeyberk »

Chickenz wrote:Loes, taken me me a while to say it as I'm being a dirty lurker atm.
Now have visions of you in a camel trench coat, hairy legs showing underneath and dodgy arm movements going on whilst hands in pockets... How far am i off on that ??
fabyak
Home-made Big Daddy
Home-made Big Daddy

Post by fabyak »

So you've seen him outside you house too then?
Wifeyberk
Mushroom
Mushroom

Post by Wifeyberk »

Thanks Guys, apparently nothing can forewarn you about the antics of a pissed Berk. I had to learn for myself. With some rather hilarious consequences. For example. He snogged his pillow. Then proceeded a conversation about his watch, which although told the time, was sparkly. High amusement on my behalf. Also, jut as i feel this may crop up in one of your lives at least once with him, be warned he may randomly scream "stop the car!!!" when pissed because "the clouds look pretty". Just so you all know that stopping on a one track lane, placing hazards on to look at the moon will arouse the attention of the local constabulary.

Oh and just for Lolz and trolling at a later date. Berk: "How can there be a sheet in the something i'm not sleeping on?"

yeah. It really was that conversationally bad.
friznit
Heavy
Heavy

Post by friznit »

I feel we're getting a very one sided story here...