Morbo

MoH Open Beta

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

4th October, Preload Here
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

I'm curious how different this will be from the closed beta. The closed one was alright, but the near total lack of recoil on the weapons meant that there was no reason to stop shooting until the enemy was dead.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

deject wrote:I'm curious how different this will be from the closed beta. The closed one was alright, but the near total lack of recoil on the weapons meant that there was no reason to stop shooting until the enemy was dead.
I tend to go for dead enemies, rather than pissed off enemies. :P
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

What I mean is that it was obviously tweaked for gamepads and not challenging at all for people with mice. There was no need at all for actually adjusting your aim to compensate like even CS:S. It was totally point, click, dead.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Firing as quickly as you can with any gun in the game seems to me to throw the aim about in a ludicrous fashion (unless you used the saw). I also found the need to stop moving to shoot accurately with most weapons.

But then I upgraded them and it all became a tad easy to one shot people in the head across the map. But even with those better weapons it's incredibly difficult to storm through an enemy team unless they're shite, there's just not enough bullets or fast enough reloads unless you get one of those zen moments where everything is a head shot and you aim and fire faster than anyone else, then have another beer and find you can't hit a cows arse with a banjo.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

S'playable
Shada
Shambler
Shambler

Post by Shada »

it's exactly bad company 2 only more boring
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

I was playing some last night and I definitely had some fun. It was the Domination style map with the three control points, and I was able to get multiple missile strikes so I'm not sure if it's just that everyone else sucked or that I was really doing well, but it was pretty good. It's definitely much more COD-like than previous DICE games.