SR Bug hunt

For games played by men (and women) with beards, such as tabletop RPGs.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Frank wrote:I got nothing to do with that other stuff, and if I did, I wouldn't tell you!
Frank will then stand suddenly, sending the chair rolling backwards and get right into Gary's face, close enough that spittle is spraying him.
Frank wrote:You do realise that Tashima ain't here right? RIGHT? So I'm going to ask you one time and one time only. You tell us about the other stuff or I'm going to have to ask my friend here to show you his collection of faces.
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Chopper licks the man's earlobe.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

Gary wets himself.
Gary wrote:ohgodohgodohgod
He gulps a breath down, and looks up at you. He is wide eyed.
Gary wrote:....but....he is here. He is always here. And the worst you could do is kill me.
He then passes out.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Frank wrote:Hmm, he seemed more scared of Tashima than anything we did. You think we should kill him or just tie him up?
Anything else in the office of note joose? I did some eye rolls earlier but if you want more I can do. Photos/elaborate plans for world domination/keys to secret underground lair?

Frank will then grind the dudes com into dust under his heel as per N-zo's instructions.
Frank wrote:Hey guys, the dude pissed himself then passed out, but I don't think it was us. I didn't cut anything off him or anything. Chopper did lick him though.

He seemed real freaked about Tashima, like he's some malevolent spirit shit that'll voodoo his ass or something. Al/N-zo you think you can get anything about Tashima from your contacts/sources?

Me and Chopper will continue searching.
Last edited by HereComesPete on January 8th, 2011, 9:42, edited 1 time in total.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

I'll do just that, get on to Minoru first.
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Chopper wrote:I still want to know why the little fucker recognised me. I'll search his pockets and wallet - seems like a good place to start.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

Searching through his pockets reveals a half empty packet of smokes and several empty packets of Nerps*. That's it though. No wallet, but people in SR don't really do wallets, that's what their comlink is for.

Room is still pretty empty. There is the door you came in through, the other door, a wheely chair, a serving hatch thing through to the reception area, and a bit of mud on the floor. And, now, an unconscious man. And piss.

Minoru says that, according to the open company records, Tashima is still the low level pissant you met before. She doesn't know him personally, but the ever present corp rumour mill says that he has got his shit together a bit recently. Less bumbling, more professional. If he carries on like that, he should be able to make something of himself. No clues as to what he would be doing at the moment.

*NERPS! For Breakfast!
NERPS! For Happiness
NERPS! Restores Hair Loss!
NERPS! for Comfort!
NERPS! Gets rid of pesky neighbours!
NERPS! Stops Chaffing!
NERPS! Gets you where you're going!
NERPS! Now 50% less Stress!
NERPS! Repairs chipped and damaged paint!
NERPS! Your new best friend!
NERPS! For all your needs!
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Al wrote:Guys, word at Renraku is that while Tashima might be getting a little cocky, he's still a drone. If he's behind this place I'm not sure it's something in his pay scale. Could be him fronting up as Ren for some dodgy doings. If we can find out what Ren themselves might be interested.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

So, what you doing now?

Also, just to check: where is everyone? I know Chopper and Frank are with Mr Pissy Pants, and Nik is in the van. Al is in the van too, I think?
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

I asked this earlier and I didn't see any responses, but are there any objections to me joining in at this point?
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

No objections from me. It's not like we've had to risk life and limb. I'm in the van I think.
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Bereft of ideas, Chopper is content to scrutinise Pissy Pants' face.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

So we're in the office behind the bit where Chopper nearly got gassed.

Is the other door through to the front reception bit or is that different again?
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

HereComesPete wrote:So we're in the office behind the bit where Chopper nearly got gassed.

Is the other door through to the front reception bit or is that different again?
Different. If you are in the room facing towards the front of the building, the hatch into he reception is in front of you, the door you came in is behind you, and the other door is to your right.

In case that didn't actually make it any clearer, I shall MSPaint a map for you.

EDIT: tada!

Totally not to scale in any way, before anyone tries to be clever :P
Last edited by Joose on January 12th, 2011, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

Leland to Al wrote:Hey how is that look into the bugs and all that going? I don't have anything going on like I thought I would and I figured I'd see how you guys were getting along.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Al wrote:The more the merrier. Not a lot of leads at the moment. Chopper and Frank are, erm, infiltrating a potential location at the moment.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

So, what you doing now then?
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

I'll get in my car and head to Nik's van.
I'll head out there.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

That other door is looking tempting.

EDIT: It's just occurred to me that we're raiding this building on a whim that may well end up being a pukka Ren concern. I should have known better than to ask Frank and Chopper to recon.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Okay, other door it is after using mr pissy's shirt to bind and gag him.

I'll try opening/moving through all sneaky like.

Agility 7 + Infiltration 2 = 2 hits
Frank wrote:Right, lets have a look around the rest of the place and leave this soft slitch soaking in his juices.