Issue 7 incoming!

Talk on any game/console that doesn't have its own forum, including browser-based games

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Joose
Turret
Turret

Issue 7 incoming!

Post by Joose »

For those of you who have no idea what that means: to keep up the comic theme, the CoX games release their updates as "issues" rather than patches. Well, the major ones, anyway.

This new issue has been looked forward to for quite some time, and as the game has just preloaded it, im guessing it'll be out the beginning of next month.

Its got some whole new areas, a bunch of new content for high level villains (including some special powers that you unlock through quests for the big bad-asses), many new costume options (yay!) and some new power sets.

If youve been thinking of getting the game, or have been away for a while (like myself) it would appear that now is a good time to re-subscribe.
Jinxx
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Jinxx »

let's hope they added kitty ears for men.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

Jinxx wrote:let's hope they added kitty ears for men.
nope :(

big stompy robot legs are included though :)
Jinxx
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Jinxx »

Joose wrote:
Jinxx wrote:let's hope they added kitty ears for men.
nope :(

big stompy robot legs are included though :)
bah!
tandino
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by tandino »

Just bought this to have a bash and see what it's like. I did have WoW but I cancelled my subscription a few weeks ago and need something to fill my self-inflicted void.

Is it any good?
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

tandino wrote:Just bought this to have a bash and see what it's like. I did have WoW but I cancelled my subscription a few weeks ago and need something to fill my self-inflicted void.

Is it any good?
Short answer: Yes.

Long(er) answer:Yes, but its very different in *feel* to a lot of other mmo's, and its a hell of a lot more fun if you are playing with people you know (ie: 5punkers)

If you're on the EU servers, though, you will need to get transfered to the US ones to play with us. For complicated/silly reasons. Its easy enough to do (just give the ncsoft people a yell and they pretty much sort it out for you), but im not sure if they transfer characters, or just accounts.
tandino
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by tandino »

Acetastic, looking forward to meeting you folks. What I'll prob do is use the free month IN THE BOOOOX (if it exists and i didn't imagibe it) to see how I feel about it, if I like it I'll come over to you guys' lairs and say hello. Cheers for the feedback Joose. Will give you an update when I know any more.