Wars Of Guild 2

Massively Mongy Online gaming. Bum your way through the internet public.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Anery
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Re: Wars Of Guild 2

Post by Anery »

We have enough people with the expansion and the requisite mastery to attempt a clearout of the guild hall. I'm pretty certain we can do it, I've seen videos of 5 people doing a clear, I think we can do it with 6.
I'd like to get it done this weekend if folks are available? I've got Friday night off work but I'll be in work Sat from 11PM (boo, hiss, but fuckit - overtimes) Sunday evening is also good - any takers?
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

Parentals are here for the weekend, but they bugger off on Sunday so I (and possibly Mrs Joose) could probably make Sunday evening.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Yep, can do.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

So, we made the guild hall happen last night, now we need to earn some favour, which appears to come from doing stuff as a guild, like dungins, and it seems (I think) that the cap is 6000 a week, we has 50. :)
Anery
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Anery »

Dr. kitteny berk wrote:So, we made the guild hall happen last night, now we need to earn some favour, which appears to come from doing stuff as a guild, like dungins, and it seems (I think) that the cap is 6000 a week, we has 50. :)
Favour is gained by completing guild missions, there are a few a week that range from easy (3 people, reward 300favor +30pp taking part) Medium (10 people, reward 400+40) Hard (15 people, reward 500+50) and other "opportunities" that require unlocks to partake in.
Currently there are three categories these missions fall into, PvP, PvE and WvW. You don't need the expansion to take part.
I've switched our preferences over to PvE so the we should get easy PvE missions over the others - when the servers refresh in 6 days.

This weeks easy one:
Start Locations: Heart of the Mists
Time Limit: 30m
Recommended Players: 3
Required Players: 3
PvP mission in which guild team members must win a certain number of matches in the time limit.
With a guild team, win 1 PvP conquest match within the time limit. Guild mission progress will not be earned during custom arena games, not will it be earned if the game was entered before the mission began.

Wiki stuff
Anery
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Anery »

Adventure!

Exploration!

Map Travel!

Possibly being able to build a pub in the guild hall if we succeed!

I'm reasonably certain that the guild mission this week can be accomplished with relative ease. We have 15 minutes to locate 5 different locations around Tyria, given some random clues. This can be completed by people who do not have expansions too, but once we start we can't do it again.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Yes, tomorrow eve?
Anery
Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime

Post by Anery »

Yus!