War Thundar!

Talk on any game/console that doesn't have its own forum, including browser-based games

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

War Thundar!

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Apparently it's pretty good, anyone tried it? good for a weekendish bash?
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Re: War Thundar!

Post by Mr. Johnson »

I've not played it, but I'll give it a go.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

It's a bit like World of Tanks isn't it? Someone here has mentioned playing it before. Pete maybe. My enjoyment of it will be in a large part whether I can group up with 5punkers. I'll give it a go.
Pnut
Ninja
Ninja

Post by Pnut »

It's a bit like tanks from what I remember but with planes. They were planing on putting boats and tanks in there as well but I don't know how far they got with it.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

First started playing it 2-3 years ago whilst still in my hovel. Much better than World Of Planes. They patched it a while ago and made it shit, but then they fixed it and it was good, but not as good (possibly I just got huffy at their tinkering). It's always fun to strafe Norwegian fjords full of boats and shoot down jerry over the white cliffs of Dover. Looks okay and handles mediocre rigs quite well too.

The shitty starter planes are hilarious, they sound like a goat, that overheats when you fire too much and everyone flies in to each other. Better when you start to unlock a few spittys etc. which doesn't take too long.

The other stuff is now in, I've not tried them though. I'll stick with the occasional World of Tanks if I plan on armour use, shame they don't join horses.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

And now I'm patching to give it a go, huzzah!
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

So I've played the airplanes for a bit, I quite like this. I played with tanks for a bit too, but I need to do it more to get a better feel for them.