Mordheim

Talk on any game/console that doesn't have its own forum, including browser-based games

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Mordheim

Post by Dog Pants »

It's becoming a videogame thing. This is what I've been saying GW, make your awesome tabletop games into awesome videogames.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/08 ... heim-xcom/
buzzmong
Weighted Storage Cube
Weighted Storage Cube

Re: Mordheim

Post by buzzmong »

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Colour me interested. I've never played the board game version of this, but I understand it's quite similar to Necromunda in terms of rules.
randomgazz
Unicorn
Unicorn

Post by randomgazz »

I really want this to be good, spent many a happy evening playing Mordheim in the past.
Almost tempted to go rooting through the cupboard and see how flat my buildings are now.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

I think it's a precursor for Necromunda, which seems much more popular. I have a theory that GW are testing the water with the old hobbyist games so that they know what to do for the big ones.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

mordheim followed necromunda in RL but wasn't as good. So hopefully they flip reverse that and make this good enough to build on and deliver a good necromunda game. Was a fun game but rather unbalanced, I made a cityscape play board for it and rolled around with a skaven warband, it was game over once I got a rat ogre in play.