BeardBash Organising Thread of Doom

Forum for organising the next LAN event

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Re: BeardBash Organising Thread of Doom

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Still need a number, just to be safe, things like that are how you end up in a home invasion situation. :)
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

Other thing I should mention: We have a spare double bed, one working double airbed and a couple of...not so working double airbeds. I mean, they work at first, but you would be waking up on the floor. The bed is properly made up, and we can provide cushions and blankets for the inflatables. I'm not going to take pre-bookings for beds or anything like that, I'll let you sort it amongst yourselves when you get here.
Legoshoes
Unicorn
Unicorn

Post by Legoshoes »

Full un-wobbling has been accomplished and I'll be getting the same 13:41 train as, well, a lot of people.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

YAY I AM ENTIRELY PREPARED AND READY!

/lie mode

We have done an online shop for fuuds (Mrs is preparing another chilli, we have some pizzas, snack foods and the like, bacons for breakfasts and some meats for a BBQ) and some dranks. If people require alternative/additional dranks there is a Budgens supermarket just down the road.

If people can push some monies our way to cover that it would be awesome. £10-£15 ish each would do it, but I understand if some of you are skintified.
tandino
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by tandino »

I won't be there, but if there's a stream I'll be furiously wanking whilst watching, GUARANTEED!
FatherJack
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by FatherJack »

tandino wrote:I won't be there, but if there's a stream I'll be furiously wanking whilst watching, GUARANTEED!
Your contribution will be gleefully accepted.