SR Bug hunt

For games played by men (and women) with beards, such as tabletop RPGs.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

NUMBERS!

Ok, the only money take you can get out of this is from the little golden foci. You can keep it if you like, but on your own head be it f you start dicking about with a foci made for insect magic. Alternatively, you can sell it, which will (after finders fees/haggling etc) get you about 5k total. I'll let you decide who gets the monies.

As for karma:

Leland, Al and N-zo get 5 for participation/not getting dead.
Frank and Chopper get 10 for thier more active parts, even if they did get almost dead.
Nik gets 15, for participation/not getting dead/risking his drones to save his comrades butts. If it wasnt for that, both Frank and Chopper would certainly have perished, or at best become NPC's.

Ive got a quick thingy to run through with Roman re Choppers current condition, then I will fire up the nest story! :boogie:

I will also do a "Previously on Shadowrun" to make sure everyone has the relevant plot points from previous runs fresh in their noggins.

EDIT: Its been pointed out to me that I was ignoring the pre-bash bit, in which Al actually did quite a lot of investigating, so I'll up his karma reward to 10
Last edited by Joose on February 15th, 2011, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

I say sell the damn thing and you guys split the money how you want. I am not going to refuse any XP or money, but I don't think I really did anything at all.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

deject wrote:I am not going to refuse any XP or money, but I don't think I really did anything at all.
You sensed some ass whilst in autopilot, which meant they didn't recklessly charge in blind.

They just recklessly charged in.
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

Joose wrote:
You sensed some ass whilst in autopilot, which meant they didn't recklessly charge in blind.

They just recklessly charged in.

:lol: Still, doing some ass-sensing isn't much that I think you guys should split the money. I could have my mentor check out the focus.
The Shutting Downs
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by The Shutting Downs »

That puts me on 25 krma.

I'll burn that then and up my Crcking skill grop from 4-5

Another dice to be used on the hack!
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Joose wrote:They just recklessly charged in.
:lol:

Caution is overrated!
FatherJack
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by FatherJack »

deject wrote: :lol: Still, doing some ass-sensing isn't much that I think you guys should split the money.
Heh, that's pretty much all my shaman bloke did in the first part of our mini adventure at Beardbash. Roleplaying being passed-out in a bar wasn't a massive stretch for me. Still, it contributed.
Roman Totale
Robotic Bumlord
Robotic Bumlord

Post by Roman Totale »

Chopper blearily opens his eyes.
Chopper wrote:I think I may have been wearing women's underwear.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

:lol: