MOOOOH

Where we come together to shoot 5punk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

HereComesPete wrote:Took me a good long while to work out that whilst I test fired hydra's in the helicopter they wanted me to fire hellfire at the mortars and that required pressing number four. Apparently I blinked and missed the text that explained it, so I sat there with the pilot get all snarky at me whilst the enemy respawned over and over again until I pressed randomly at buttons to see if I could change weaponry.
Yeah that part was retarded as shit. There definitely is no prompt to hit 4 to fire at all until you sit there firing rockets and the chaingun for about 2 minutes while the AI shouts at you to blow it up. For the number of rockets I dumped into that thing, it should have blown up. But noooooooo, I have to use a missile that was heretofore completely unmentioned and there is no indication for. Like I'm supposed to instinctively know that hitting 4 will fire a Hellfire.

I didn't see any DLC when I clicked that link, but it doesn't surprise me really.
spoodie
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by spoodie »

I'm not sure I've played all of the included maps, I'm not enthused.
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

I actually like most of the maps, they seem fairly well balanced, and they have enough variety to them that they don't get boring too quickly, I think it's more just the lack of maps in general that holds it back.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

deject wrote:I actually like most of the maps, they seem fairly well balanced, and they have enough variety to them that they don't get boring too quickly, I think it's more just the lack of maps in general that holds it back.
:above:
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Dr. kitteny berk wrote:

Isn't really a single one I dislike and most of them I enjoy. They can fuck off if they think I'll be buying 4 maps (2 are re-makes?) for seven quid.
Pnut
Ninja
Ninja

Post by Pnut »

Its not just 2 maps, theres another game mode as well, not saying that its worth £7 though. They have released another free game mode, cant remeber what its called but is like a last man standing sort of thing. Still in teams but no respawns. Had a quick go last night and it wasnt bad for the couple of rounds I played, but I think a couple of rounds is all you need to not get bored, especially if you die at the start of the round.