Pete's evil DnD adventure #1 Lamb of a Dark God

For games played by men (and women) with beards, such as tabletop RPGs.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Joose
Turret
Turret

Re: Pete's evil DnD adventure #1 Lamb of a Dark God

Post by Joose »

Spot: Roll(1d20)+8:
10,+8
Total:18

Listen: Roll(1d20)+5:
9,+5
Total:14
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Bits - The dwarf lashes out as you try to loop the entrails over him and effortlessly carves a trench in your stomach for 34 damage. He snarls at you as your blood splashes across his shield, I shall take your intimidate against his however and you're not intimidated by him. As you continue to loop the entrails over him he steps forward and you fail to get the innards draped around him.
FatherJack
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by FatherJack »

Noli wonders if he's trying to tell him something...

He goes over to Ealfhring and gives him a nudge.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Joose, a gentle cough from next to you rouses you from your contemplation of the seemingly dead fat man. Sat in the seat on the other side of the table is a nondescript man who talks in a slightly lilting way, a gentle smile coursing across his lips every other sentence.
Gotho wrote:Hello Morely, the birds and the bees have told me you were looking around. And by looking I mean looking, which is unusual in itself as many are ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding. I need someone who sees and hears to do a thing for me and I understand you're likely in the city for only a short while, this would strike me as an ideal situation for both of us.
Bits - the guard lashes out and hits Ragorr for 18 damage, then a quick return stroke scores across his studded leather but doesn't cut flesh. You are now on 7hp.

FJ - as Noli nudge Ealfhring's body he gets a sense of falling from far in to the night sky. Below him stretch continents and vast oceans that in the blink of an eye are zooming in to a single landmass, then a city then suddenly the point where he crashes in to the ground and everything goes back arrives and he jolts back in to his own stream of conciousness with a start. Looks as though the ex-high priest is happy, as a dusty cackle emerges from his throat and his body slumps back to the marble pedestal. Once again, Noli is alone in the temple with bodies and items strewn across it.

Grimmie, Xan can't see where Morley has gone. A grubby little urchin approaches Xan's friend with something suspect in a glass and a hand out, looks like a pot boy.
HereComesPete
Throbbing Cupcake
Throbbing Cupcake

Post by HereComesPete »

Is this dead?
shot2bits
Zombie
Zombie

Post by shot2bits »

i dont think so? i got distracted by works and forgot it was my action again. will figure that out after werks later.