SLA Industries: Cannibal Heart

For games played by men (and women) with beards, such as tabletop RPGs.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: SLA Industries: Cannibal Heart

Post by Dog Pants »

Conrad wrote:Conrad. A name is merely a point of reference by which people address you. If nobody calls you that name any more does it still count as a name? But then you are here, calling me that, so I must be.
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

We can call you whatever you want us to, it makes no difference to me. I am a bit curious how you convinced these nice cannibal folk to not eat you though.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

He takes off his helmet. His face is gaunt and pale, with dark, dead eyes.
Conrad wrote:I came here because I was forced from my home by the men of civilisation. I did not ask to be part of their system, I did not comply to their demands, and so they hunted me. Here I was hunted too, at first, but for food rather than some tenuous infraction of laws that nobody believes in, upheld by those who have no understanding of why. Simple necessity. Heh, they couldn't break through my armour. While they pondered over how to cook their lobster I spoke to them. They are not so different from us, and I traded my life with the promise of future prosperity. The Matron is old and clever, and understood the principles of trade I spoke about. Supply and demand, manipulating the market. They practised what I preached and profited. As long as they continue to do so I will be welcome here, and when I outlive my usefulness I will be eaten. Such a simple system, I welcome it.
emeraldsub
Ferret
Ferret

Post by emeraldsub »

Kotter wrote:Uh.. we were sent on a rescue mission. You make it sound more like a capture.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dog Pants »

Conrad wrote:Rescue? Can you not see, I am already rescued. This is my salvation. I live among humanity where before I existed as a machine, consumed by a greater machine.