Killing Floor 2 six pack.

Where we come together to shoot 5punk.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Killing Floor 2 six pack.

Post by Mr. Johnson »

So killing floor 2 is in alpha right now, but it looks pretty solid and seems to be a super-polished version of the original with some extra bells and whistles on. I mean that in a good way.

Anyway, games like these are usually sold in a four-pack but since killing floor usually has 6 slots in a server they're doing a six pack. It costs a hefty £99,95 which comes down to £16,65 a person (£19,99 for the game singular). Granted, that's a big purchase but it will probably go up once it's out of alpha so if you want it now would be the time to invest. I don't know if I can participate myself since the rules for foreign purchases have changed but if I can I'm up for it.

Anyone else?
deject
Berk
Berk

Re: Killing Floor 2 six pack.

Post by deject »

Mr. Johnson wrote:Granted, that's a big purchase but it will probably go up once it's out of alpha
If you're willing to believe the developers, this will not happen. It will be that price through release.

That being said, I totally bought it and it's FUCKING AWESOME. The new boss is a tough sonuvabitch and I'm 2-2 in the four matches I've played so far.
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

So I cracked and bought it myself yesterday. It's very good, basically the last game but with an upgraded engine.
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

Mr. Johnson wrote:So I cracked and bought it myself yesterday. It's very good, basically the last game but with an upgraded engine.
I've stopped playing for a little bit while they add more content. It's already a lot of fun but it definitely needs more content. I guess that's what I get for buying early access...
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

The original KF had very little content when it first came out but quickly added loads of new stuff. New stuff will be added at a regular rate pretty soon I reckon as the game is in a perfectly playable condition.
deject
Berk
Berk

Post by deject »

Mr. Johnson wrote:The original KF had very little content when it first came out but quickly added loads of new stuff. New stuff will be added at a regular rate pretty soon I reckon as the game is in a perfectly playable condition.
Yeah I'm not saying I'm worried about it, more that I know they are adding to it and I wish I could have all the new stuff NAO. The game is still awesome.