71%

Total votes: 7

Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Belgium Bash 2015

Post by Mr. Johnson »

Werd!

As mentioned hesitantly on TS many times I want to do another Belgium bash but wasn't entirely sure yet, so I finally decided and Belgium bash 2015 is a go.

Or at least I want it to be, which is why I'm making this thread. I'm not going to do a million threads with polls etc. like I did last time, everyone is free to chip in with ideas but it's much simpler if I make some decisions myself.

What I do need to know from you is when you'd like a bash. Any moment is good for me but I don't want to step on anyone else's bash territory so I'm leaving the options wide open, just pick which month(s) is/are most convenient for you.

What I can tell you is that it'll be in my Ghent HQ, not the lovely parental mansion from last times. My parents' house is more suited for bashes but everything else is harder to reach, here there's a tram that stops pretty much outside my door. We'll also be visiting Pairi Daiza* but I'll put all the relevant info on the proper thread. (the park closes between November and March, so if you want to bash then I'll find something else)
Last edited by Mr. Johnson on October 10th, 2014, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
Dog Pants
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Belgium Bash 2015

Post by Dog Pants »

I voted! There's a fair chance I can't make it, but the boy will be 18 months old and you never know. I'd certainly like to come.
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

I would be honoured to have you!
Shada
Shambler
Shambler

Post by Shada »

I mostly completely guessed what dates I might be available, but yes! More belgium! MORE!

This is something I'll only be able to attend if I have a job and/or some income to afford it, though, so it'll depend on that factor. But yes, do want.
FatherJack
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by FatherJack »

Shada wrote:I mostly completely guessed what dates I might be available, but yes! More belgium! MORE!

This is something I'll only be able to attend if I have a job and/or some income to afford it, though, so it'll depend on that factor. But yes, do want.
Same for me, job, money etc, so I selected as late as possible but before the zoo is closed.

I'd like someday to visit fucking Bruges and look at the midgets and have some faaabulous beer.
Wiggy
5pork
5pork

Post by Wiggy »

I'll certainly come. I'm free on what time of year it is thought, I'll leave that up to other people to decide.
Dr. kitteny berk
Morbo
Morbo

Post by Dr. kitteny berk »

Yes, Hopefully, maybe also the woman if she's compliant.
tandino
Ninja Pirate
Ninja Pirate

Post by tandino »

I'd certainly be there and I've selected May as my preferred date, purely because it was early May last bash and it was bloody lovely.
Joose
Turret
Turret

Post by Joose »

I would quite like to achieve a Belgium bash, and potentially could drag mrs Joose along. I have no clue what time of year would be best for me though.
Grimmie
Master of Soviet Propaganda
Master of Soviet Propaganda

Post by Grimmie »

Certainly interested, but kinda limited to the school holiday periods with Em working at a school now. I'll have to brainstorm a bit.
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

Grimmie wrote:Certainly interested, but kinda limited to the school holiday periods with Em working at a school now. I'll have to brainstorm a bit.
Isn't there a school holiday in May? If that works for you I could do it then as May and October are the two most voted for months. (both have two votes)
FatherJack
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by FatherJack »

Mr. Johnson wrote:
Grimmie wrote:Certainly interested, but kinda limited to the school holiday periods with Em working at a school now. I'll have to brainstorm a bit.
Isn't there a school holiday in May? If that works for you I could do it then as May and October are the two most voted for months. (both have two votes)
I thought the teachers lived in the school so they don't get a holiday.
TezzRexx
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by TezzRexx »

Very interested :}
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

It seems like we have a tie between May, August and October. I did not foresee this.
TezzRexx
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by TezzRexx »

What month is best in Belgium?
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

May worked for me the last two times but there's no guarantee the weather will be as good as last time. October's probably good as well, the weather will be worse but lesser kids. August is a vacation month so there's tourists and kids everywhere. It's up to you lot though, I'm a bum so anytime's good for me.
TezzRexx
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by TezzRexx »

What about doing another poll with just May/Aug/Oct and see if the DISPARATE votes swing it?
Mr. Johnson
Mr Flibbles
Mr Flibbles

Post by Mr. Johnson »

Done, everyone please pick your favourite month of the three.
FatherJack
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by FatherJack »

I only picked October because it's the furthest away so gives me more time to have a job so therefore be able to attend, I'd be happy to attend any of the dates if that were happen sooner.
TezzRexx
Dr Zoidberg
Dr Zoidberg

Post by TezzRexx »

FatherJack wrote:I only picked October because it's the furthest away so gives me more time to have a job so therefore be able to attend, I'd be happy to attend any of the dates if that were happen sooner.
This ^